Sunday, September 21, 2014

Autumn Motivation Board


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

1. Waking up early
It's back to school season and even if you're not going back to school, it's always better to pop up early for work. I need to wake up really early since I have a long way to go to university. But it would be so rewarding to see that first autumn sun light of the day...

2. Healthy eating habits
Eating hearty and healthy that's what autumn and winter is all about. I'm really looking forward to warm and comforting salad with quinoa, couscous and various legumes~

3. Drinking more tea
I really love that feeling after a cold walk back from the station to your home and then boiling some water for a warm cup of tea. It is so relaxing and literally heart warming. Making your home the coziest place in the world.

4. Half up half down fishtale braid
This elvish looking hairstyle really reminds me of golden leaves and that earthy smell in the forest. That fishtale braid makes a boring half up half down more interesting!

5. Outlander
I just started watching the new TV show Outlander and was so hooked so I started to read the book. The time traveling main character strands into the 18th century Scotland. The cold climate, unruly scenery and warm fireplace (+ romance, action and all that jazz) really is an exciting and heart racing show for autumn.

No comments :

Post a Comment